The Altech Flexi Stool is our unique solution to industry demand for a ‘mix and match’ stool system.
Can fit planks up to 230mm x 50mm.
A product of years of intensive research and development, this innovative product delivers total flexibility and superior functionality over any other work platform available today.
Designed for versatility, simply choose the most suitable combination of platform length and leg height that best suits the job.
All that’s needed is to slide two quick release detachable Flexi Legs onto an Altech Supasafe Plank. If a longer platform is needed, simply add a third Flexi Leg to the system and create a work platform up to 6m long. Altech Flexi Legs are also designed to work with other plank brands, and come in Low, High and Ultra High sizes. Altech Flexi Legs are available in an Economy & Ultimate version. They are fully height adjustable and lock securely and safely into position.
Options and Specifications
- Available in 2 types: Economy & Ultimate
- Low: 425mm-575mm
- High: 550mm-800mm
- Ultra High: 775mm-1100mm
- For a single span platform: Use an Altech Supasafe Plank of any length from 1.25m to 3.5m along with two Altech Flexi Legs of the required height.
- For a longer platform: Use an Altech Supasafe Plank of any length from 4m to 6m along with three Altech
- Flexi Legs inserting one leg in the centre.
- Altech Supasafe Flexi Legs can also be used with most other manufacturers’ planks.
- Industrial duty rating.
- Working Load Limit: 200kg at a maximum span of 2.75m.
- Exceeds Australian/New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1576.5-1995 Cl. 7
Altech Flexi Stool system with detachable legs bears Australian Patent No. 2008100429
Assembling the Altech Flexi Stool is quick and easy
- Select an Altech Supasafe Plank or any other plank, in a length that best suits the job
- For the height required, choose Low, High or Ultra High legs
- Slide the Flexi Legs onto each end of the plank in the recommended positions
- If a platform longer than 3.5m is required, use a longer plank and simply slide a third Flexi Leg to the centre of the plank
- Hand-tighten the clamping bolts to secure the Flexi Legs to the plank
- Ensure that the plunger pins have locked the legs in the ‘open’ position
- Adjust leg height to obtain optimum platform height
- The Altech Flexi Stool is now ready to use